Sunday, June 1, 2008

Its catch up time.

Storm brewing between Jasper and EdmontonRoad to Wenatchee, very green and very beautifulFancy black and white river shot
Enroute to Jasper
I think this is an Elk
Some sort of Deer, I am no David Attenborough

Hi all, its been a while but I have been a busy bee, plenty of work, plenty of time to get places and plenty of time off which is just how I like it.
I loaded apples from my last trip and took them to Calgary, dropped the trailer and hitched up to another bound for British Columbia. Dropped that at the Delta yard,picked up another and ran back to washington. In the trailer was a load of rejected apples so I unloaded them then reloaded from the same place before going to my second collection at Wenatchee Washington.
Back into delta yard, dropped trailer and picked up a load from Richmond BC which was bound for Edmonton. Its the first time I have done this run in the daylight and its a great drive with loads to see and fast roads.
Dropped in Edmonton yard, collected an empty and ran to High River, this trailer was put on the wash bay then it was bobtail to Lethbridge.

You all keeping up ??

Collected a trailer from the yard which is bound for Chula Vista (San Diego) California and at the minute I am parked just north of Salt Lake City Utah and due to deliver 12pm June 3rd.
Due to the way my hours are working out I have the choice of either spending tomorrow night at Las Vegas or driving passed and having an extra hour in bed the following morning, decisions decisions.......

No comments: