Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Back working days.

Hi all, after 2 shifts of starting a midnight I arrived in Winnipeg and was swiftly offloaded. With no time left for the day I had the pleasure of relaxing,doing some laundry and then enjoying a good nights sleep.
Woke up this morning and headed into Winnipeg to collect a loaded trailer which I predicted would cause me a problem as H&R reckoned there was 66000lb in the back of the trailer and this would push me well overweight. As it turned out there was no where near this amount so I fueled and headed to Saskatoon which is a trip of about 500miles. Dropped the trailer in the customers yard and I am now sat at the Flying J here and planning another early night.
I need to call dispatch in the morning and find out what they have in store for me as the truck is due a service and there is a few jobs that need doing.
Speak soon, see ya !

No comments: