Saturday, June 14, 2008

Rolling over my hours...the totals

Hi all, well rolling over my hours and seeing how long I could go without resetting came to an end last week.
I managed to go 30 days and in that time covered almost 13500 miles which means I averaged about 450 miles a day, 7 days a week.
By my reckoning I still had enough hours left to do a round trip to California in the timescale we are normally given and who knows after that as I didn't look that far ahead.
So 30 days is the record for myself to beat.

2 comments:

Steve--the Rooster said...

Hi Phil,
you explained about working hours in canada and the states and also sent me the excel spread sheet, but can you also explain how this roll over works? thks mate

Steve

Montedarlo said...

Hi rooster, at the minute I am really busy trying to get to New Jersey in time for my delivery and parking where there is internet is not an option. Will fully explain when I get chance but basically I work everyday even if that means I only drive for a few hours, other lads will stop and reset so they have plenty hours left where I just let mine roll over.
Cheers.