Thursday, June 19, 2008

Empty in New Jersey




Well, its all over. Arrived in Carlstadt New Jersey last night and unloaded this morning.
i have had mixed thoughts about this trip, financially its a really good run but it has been sooooo boring. I expected big things from driving through Pennsylvania but never once uttered "Wow". Last night was too dark to comment on New Jersey but one good thing was the customer was easy to find and I could park outside.
So, to ask myself a few questions...
Would I do the trip again?.....Of course, but 4 days to do 2450 miles is hard work.
Any highlights?......Finding I could park at the customer.
Plus points in going to New Jersey....Adding 3 new States to my list.
Any negative points?....Waiting for a reload.
Anything else?....Felt a bit claustraphobic in Pennsylvania because of the trees.

So that about sums it up, to be honest I feel a little down about the last 4 days but thats maybe due to the fact I might of been expecting too much from the trip in terms of things to see and also I feel really tired.

Fingers crossed my reload puts a smile back on my face but time will tell.

1 comment:

Trkrjim said...

I don't mind New Jersey, I'll be going there next week to have a look around myself. Glad you didn't have any trouble.