Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Camera working when it wants.

As you may of noticed there has been a lack of pics lately which is due to my camera sometimes deciding not to focus. So I think it may be time for a new one and I need your help.
I am looking for something that is small enough for my pocket,has a good zoom and has plenty of features. A cross between a point and shoot and a digital SLR would be ideal.
Anyone with any ideas please leave a comment. Thanks

ps. at the minute I use a Sony Cybershot 7.2 megapixel

3 comments:

Steve--the Rooster said...

Hey Phil

have a look at the samsung L73,7.2 mega pixel,3 x optical zoom,vid func,smart touch interface.
Great bit of kit and not so expensive either.on my blog you can see the results
Take care
Steve

Dazbobaby said...

There are plenty of camera's out there, trouble is getting the right one. DSLR will not fit in your pocket, but will give amazing results. Fuji camera's are pretty good compacts but dont compare to DSLR. Depends whats most important to you, SIZE or QUALITY.
A trip to jessops me thinks.

Montedarlo said...

Thanks for the input lads, its a minefield in the electronic world and there is so much choice.
Going to Walmart in Helena tomorrow as its tax free there and I will see if I can get a good deal. Cheers