Saturday, June 7, 2008

Back in Calgary.

Northern Montana yesterday


Well its been a bloody awful last few days as I have had to run nights to get this load here on time. Started at midnight last night and was told to drop the trailer at Lethbridge at 5am which was the time I estimated to be there. So I did as I was told and then popped into the office to see what was next on the adgenda. I was asked to take the trailer to Calgary and as I had enough time it wasnt a problem still its a mystery why I wasnt told to do that in the first place.
Made it to Calgary with 45mins to spare before the delivery time and dropped the trailer for a second time as the city drivers would put it on a bay when the customer wanted it.
So at the minute I am in limbo as I dont know whats next for me as I havent been planned on anything yet,time for a shower and some breakfast I think.
Cheers for now.

ps. its pouring down in Calgary,so much for the summer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheers Monte! Happy and safe trucking ahead

Montedarlo said...

Thanks trucking dude. Best wishes and good luck.

Anonymous said...

Good Lucks Montedarlo. Its a nice pic on this post.