Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Quick update.

Howdy everyone, just a quick update as I am on a tight schedule.
Ran flat out again yesterday and managed to transit North Dakota and Minnesota stopping for the night at the Wisconsin stateline.
It felt like someone was holding me down when the alarm went off this morning and to be honest, I didnt want to get up.
Received a voice mail from Trkrjim offering good advice regarding my delivery and parking in the area and then followed this up with a call which put any concerns I had to rest. I am looking forward to going to New Jersey but its all new to me plus I have heard horror stories about driving,delivering and parking when in the East.
So the plan today is to eat at Black River Falls Wisconsin, boot it through Chicago, fuel at Gary Indiana and get as far into Ohio as possible where I hopefully will of done enough to get me into Carlstadt New Jersey for the evening of the 18th. Fingers crossed.
I need to call the customer to see if there is any parking at his premises, which by the way, looks as if it backs on the Giants Stadium.
So, its time to get on with the rest of the day.
Speak soon

No comments: