Monday, June 16, 2008

Running hard

Hi all. Well I am one day into a 4 day trip. Left Calgary yesterday morning, picked up a trailer from Brooks and ran to the Customs and meat inspection where there was a decent size queue in front of me. Fuelled at Shelby Montana then ran solid until I reached Circle Montana and called it a night after parking up at the scale there.
Total mileage was 1038km for yesterday. For me that is a big day and I have 3 shifts left like that to reach New Jersey in time for Thursday morning.
Its breakfast time at the minute in Beach North Dakota and if things go well I want to be a few hours into Minnesota tonight.
will let you know how things are going when I get chance.

Cya,Phil

2 comments:

Trkrjim said...

where are you going in Jersey? Compared to the states you usually run in, it's going not be so much fun. parking is really bad over there. no truck stops in the northern part of the state that you can get into. if I can help, let me know.

Montedarlo said...

Hi Jim, going to Carlstadt and will give you a call if I get stuck.
Thanks for the offer of help