Sunday, March 30, 2008

Still no news but I think its looking grim

Hi all, its the weekend so there is no chance on finding out if 3929 has been saved.
H&R seem to think its ok not to get me back to Lethbridge and even though I was expecting to do the run to Iowa in the piglet I am now shuttle running between BC and Alberta which is just crap. I hate coming this way at the best of times, never mind runing back and forwards.
Its 10.15 and I am at Golden enroute to the yard at Delta BC. Last night was a bitch coming over the mountains as the snow fell pretty hard and I didnt get finished until midnight.
I am getting pretty angry about not having my stuff with me and want to know whats happening. The lad who had the piglet before me must of looked after her as the floors are pretty clean but the windows at some time have been left open in the dusty yard and she is caked with muck inside. I cannot be bothered to clean up the mess until I know what is happening. Speaking of mess, I think some may hit the fan if I am not loaded and on my way to Lethbridge pretty soon.

No comments: