Thursday, March 27, 2008

No News is good news,isnt it ?



Hi. Not heard a peep about 3929 and couldnt get hold of either Steve or Dave today.
Anyway I loaded out of Ottumwa in Idaho which trkrjim will be not too pleased about as it would of saved him a trip.
The empty trailer I was initially given is the one in the picture, nobody had reported this little scrape and if I had not seen it then I would be held responsible for it. Got loaded finally at 2300hrs and went to bed, the delivery was for 48hrs time but with 2200miles to the customer there was no chance so I set off in the morning on my merry way. After a 1000km stint I called it a day, left the following morning and stopped for breakfast. It was there I met up with Nigel who I shared the driver training truck with back in September 07 and was pleased to hear he is still loving the job and going strong.
A lot of the trip has been driving through national forests which made a nice change and at the minute I am in Ellensburg Washington with about 240miles to go to the customer in Abbotsford BC so I should arrive about 12.30 which is the time I estimated.
The pic of TomTom shows the sort of mileage figures you can expect over here, bear in mind that I only bear left in 690miles as the road only forks. I have had bigger mileages on the screen but never thought of taking a picture.
Bye for now.

No comments: