Saturday, March 15, 2008

Blog layout.

Hi, after messing about for a while trying to find the best blog layout I am going to stick with this after I had changed certain parts of it.
The reason is that a lot of people still have small monitors and therefore have to scroll left and right to see the full screen if your blog fills the page. Just because it looks good on your pc doesnt mean it does on everyone elses so thats the reason.
I did experiment "blindly" trying to alter the Html so that I could fit 2 pics side by side but I had to admit defeat and say enough is enough.
So I hope you are happy with the layout, the comments box is free to use.
Cheers,Phil

3 comments:

Martin said...

Hello Phil,

Ref your latest layout, it's the best one yet (especially that brown 'Victorian Wallpaper' looking background that you used for a while!!! LOL).

One small point if I may; any chance of changing the Times New Roman font to Arial as it's soooo much easier on the eye??

Regards,

Martin, (aka marcustandy, BTA).

Montedarlo said...

Hi fella, good to hear from you, I decided on Veranda on the font and agree its easier to read so cheers for that.
keep up the good work at BTA.
Best wishes,Phil

Martin said...

It looks even better now you've got rid of the italics!!!!

Looking real good now, Phil!!!