Monday, March 17, 2008

Mr and Mrs Carnwell, Hello.

Hi to you both, I hope you are well.
I have spent the last few days with your son and would like to let you know he has been behaving himself and has been a credit not only to your family name but to England in general. I must say that I cannot be held responsible for him once he is let loose on the North American public but I can say I am sure he will have the time of his life.
Thanks for reading my blog, I hope it continues to entertain you.
Best wishes, Phil

3 comments:

Dave Caldwell said...

Phil, I enjoy your blog and I have added you link on my blog. Hope you dont mind.

Dave

Montedarlo said...

Hi Dave, sorry I forgot to post a reply. I also have linked your blog and check up on what you are up to regularly. I initially got you mixed up with Dave Carnwell who recently arrived in lethbridge and quizzed him about his blog, ooops !!

Dave Caldwell said...

lol, must be your age