Monday, April 21, 2008

Whats up with the weather ?





Unbelievable ! Last Thursday was glorious in Ontario and as I drove west the warnings became a reality. Snow,freezing rain,ice and bitter temperatures have hit Alberta and its not nice. Most of the wrecks above happened in a 20 mile stretch when apparentley the wind was also gusting which didnt help. I ran with Marty who also is from Darlington and other than a few scary moments the journey went well and I am now in Calgary.It was good to run with someone again as it doesnt happen that often and it made a nice change, cheers Marty.
My despatch wanted me to go across to BC with a multidrop load but after I explained that by the time I had done this it left me with 6 days to get back across to Ontario the load was changed and I am still waiting confirmation about what I have to do next, I have a wedding to go to in just over a week. Dont panic Eric if you are reading this, one way or another I will be there.
As I write this the snow is falling quite heavily and the sky looks full of the stuff but hey thats Canada for you, sunbathing one day and freezing the next.
Variety is the spice of life !!!!

No comments: