Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Reunited at last. Hooray !!

I have my belongings back and not a moment too soon. I am very pleased that other than my coffee and a few tins of food everything was in the truck and all in working order. I had visions of things being stolen as the truck has had a few drivers in her over the last few weeks but everything was there. I met the new driver who wasnt too happy about the cleanliness of the truck but after I showed him "Piglet" he realised it wasnt me who lived like an animal.
So its full steam ahead, The knight Steve Whitacker has been reduced to the rank of jester (only joking as he did spend a lot of time trying to sort the problem out) and the Dark Lord Foder (or Darth Foder, cheers for that one John M.) is not yet forgiven for his antics.
So back to updating the blog with nice pictures and more tales of my life in Canada, sorry if this latest tale has dragged on and thanks to all of you who offered support (haha).
I am in Ellensburg Washington at the minute and could walk to the delivery in Utah and still make my unload appointment as I have so much time. These last few weeks have really hit my bank balance plus work is really quiet so I need to pull my finger out as I am going to a mates wedding in Syracuse New York in a few weeks and need some beer money. Look out Eric and Stacy as Monte is coming to town !!!

No comments: