Saturday, April 5, 2008

Piglet is spotless and I need to rescue my gear.

It could only happen to me. After the last fiasco 3929 never made it to Calgary as she broke down again so a driver on his way to BC said he would collect my stuff and bring it to Lethbridge, all was going well as he pulled into frieghtliner and then he was told the truck had gone and was on its way to Calgary. I was due to meet up with the elusive 3929 at 12 today so rang H&R to confirm where the driver was and believe it or not he had broken down.
So finally I have been despatched to go to BC and take my stuff out of the truck,well, whats left of it as there was a lot of desirable stuff inside.
I am not sure how I will react if anything is missing or if the truck is not there as I reached boiling point days ago.
Its a struggle to get an internet connection in BC but I will update as soon as possible.
Nearly forgot, spent 4hrs today scrubbing the inside of Piglet.There is still a bit more to do but she is looking a lot more respectable and I am quite pleased as to how she is looking.

2 comments:

Dave Caldwell said...

Good luck on getting all your gear mate, I really sympathise with you on this one as that is something that would send me over the top.

Montedarlo said...

Cheers Dave, its all sorted now and its nice to have a happy ending to it all. Got Piglet how I want her so its work as usual.
Cheers,Phil