Thursday, April 9, 2009

Some pics from the last few weeks.

Crazy cloud patterns in Michigan Somebodies back yard at Sweetgrass Think this is Saskatchewan
In the Rockies, is that water or ice on the road ?
Thought I had lost my cable for the old Sony Camera and had no means of getting the pictures from it as I dont have a card adapter so I can use it in the laptop. But its turned up in exactly the place I left it which is where its always kept, guess I was looking too hard.
Things have been going well lately and I will bring you up to date soon.

Bye for now.

2 comments:

mickfly said...

Nice pics Phil, I'm sure I recognise the place in Sweetgrass, but there are so many places with rusty cars I lose track lol.

Montedarlo said...

Hi Mick, the cars are straight in front of I-264 as you sit on the inspection bays, there is loads of junk around and I think it makes for a good picture. Like you say, the picture could of been taken anywhere as its a common sight for junk cars to be laid around.
Best wishes,Phil