Sunday, April 5, 2009

Nothing new..enroute to Mason City Iowa.

The weather in Sasketchewan yesterdayFrom last week, taken at Broadus MontanaA sign of possible things to come, flooded median in Manitoba


Hi. The trailer was ready for me to collect out of the Calgary yard so after having a reset which cleared my hours I set off on my way and headed east as the load is crossing the border at Pembina Nth Dakota. There is plenty of time to reach the customer and I should arrive tomorrow afternoon (monday) for a 9am delivery the following morning at my first drop which is Fridley Minnesota, then its off to Mason City Iowa for 15.30hr.
Nothing eventful has happened, I did notice how ignorant some H&R drivers are and will not wave even when overtaking, mind you..the speed one of the trucks came past me yesterday I would of been suprised if he had dared take his eyes off the road.
The weather has been glorious, sunny and either blue skies or fantastic cloud formations. The radio tells me its a different story as I head south into Nth Dakota and there is heavy snow along with freezing conditions and strong winds...I mean c'mon..its April !!

2 comments:

Jenean said...

I don't know what your supost to do with the tracker thing on the left hand side of your blog page. I can only get half the the map pictures to show :( But on a good point, I love your blog :)

Montedarlo said...

Hi jenean. Its nice to hear from you.
The tracker I had was only on a trial basis and when it expired I bought it but unfortunately I got the wrong one. I am in the process of trying to sort this out.
When it was there I could bring up the map but had to drag it across to see Europe, I think this is what you mean.
Thanks for the comments and I hope you continue to enjoy reading the blog.
Best wishes,Phil