Thursday, April 30, 2009

Miserable weather.

Hi all, the weather is terrible and because of this its kept me from getting out and about. The sun hasn't shown itself since last weekend and the forecast for the Bank Holiday weekend doesn't look too promising.
Have seen most of my family and friends and have got some good nights out planned before I leave to return to Canada which isn't too far away and time is flying by.
Hopefully;weather permitting I will have some pics of the town by the next time I post.
Speak soon

2 comments:

jools said...

"oh to be in england now that springtime is here" huh Phil?
Never mind the weather mate,I'm sure the company more than makes up for it.
Take care
Jools

Montedarlo said...

Hi Jools, company is fantastic and so is the weather today. Looking forward to squeezing in a BBQ or two before I have to fly back.
Have a good Bank Holiday.

Cheers,Phil