Friday, January 18, 2008

I am so tired.


Hi all, the pic is a beauty to be supersized, its like a rollercoaster.
Got back to Lethbridge after 2 really hard days. Have slept really badly the last few nights and its catching up on me. The weather took a turn for the worst and I had to drive through some of the worst snow since I have been here, luckily it was pretty shortlived and there was only the powder being kicked up on the roads.
I dropped the trailer last night and this morning there was another waiting for me to take to Omaha in Nebraska. I have made it down to Great Falls in Montana and called it a day. I plan for a real early night and then get up ready for the 2 further days drive that it will take me to get to the customer. Las Vegas has really took it out of me.
Anyway,its 7.30pm and I am going for some food then bed. Its quite cold outside and trying to snow but once I am wrapped up in bed I couldnt care less.

No comments: