Monday, January 21, 2008

All refreshed and been to Omaha Nebraska



Hi all. Two days of snow and subzero temperatures but all is well and I made it past a mass of accidents to arrive in safely in Omaha. I was woken this morning at 6 even though the load was booked for 8am and am now empty and planning my next route.
The load is frozen meat from Milwaukee Wisconsin and that is going to Calgary.
Nothing really exciting has happened over the last few days, had a cracking sleep the other night, went 12hrs straight through.
Stopped for lunch yesterday at a place called "Als Oasis". Its on the I-90 in South Dakota I think at mile 260. Its a cool place, a very good restaraunt and also a mini mart which is stocked with all you might need. I had a Buffalo burger with fries and a coffee for $7. It sells the cheapest coffee I have seen at 5cents a mug, bargain !
I have to apologize for the colour,or lack of it in the pictures. There is nothing I can do and hopefully spring will be on its way soon.

No comments: