Monday, January 7, 2008

Another Quick trip to British Columbia




Hi all. Got back into Calgary and had the night heater fixed which is brill.
Got despatched to collect a trailer and run it across to BC, no probs until I couldnt find the trailer. 3hrs later I found it in some obscure yard but the paperwork was missing for the load. 1hr later I was ready to roll and set off.
The run over to BC is a good one with some magnificent views and the roads were clear so good progress was made and I parked at the first customer about 2130 last night. I unloaded this morning and had another 2 drops to do. All went well and I was in the yard at Kelowna at 1300hr. And here I am still 2hrs later. The main customer who we work for over here is on strike so the loads are just dribbling out.
The trailer is being loaded (apparentley) and should be with me very soon. I wont hold my breath !!!
Route taken was:
Alberta.....Calgary,Banff.
BC.....Lake louise,Golden,Sicamous,Vernon,Kelowna,Westbank

No comments: