Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Idaho Falls to Lethbridge



Hi, left a place just north of Idaho Falls Utah this morning and as you can see the weather was not that brilliant. Still it didnt last for long and once I hit Montana the weather was better. On this route you pass through a town called helena, a town that was built with the money from the gold that was found here in 1864. By 1888 the town was home to 50 millionaires per capita, more than any other city on earth.
The trip also takes you through huge lava fields where eruptions 2100 years ago have left breathtaking sights.
Anyway, all was good at customs and I hit lethbridge at 1830. The trailer was dropped and I have driven to my secret little haven where there is a large choice of stuff to eat and free internet.
Tomorrow its a semi decent start in the morning and a run up to Edmonton to drop the trailer. I already have the pre-plan for my next load which will keep me busy over Xmas but I will wait to have it confirmed before I tell you where it is going. Its not California thank god.

No comments: