Thursday, December 20, 2007

Easy day, Lethbridge to Edmonton

Easy day today. Left Lethbridge at 8.30 and headed north. Stopped for a few mins to get a "Subway" and ate that on the way up. The sun was shining,even though it was really cold.
Arrived at the yard In Edmonton and dropped the trailer. There is a trailer for me to take down to Calgary but its not ready until late this evening so I wrapped things up and called it a day as I dont enjoy working nights. There is no harm done as I will pick the trailer up in the morning,drop it and then either bobtail or take an empty to High River where I will collect the trailer that will keep me busy until Boxing day.
As I write this at Flying J Edmonton the snow is falling and its 15f (-11c) so the night heater has got its work cut out tonight. The plan is ... have a shower,get some food and watch a movie that I downloaded last night.

No comments: