Thursday, November 15, 2007

8 weeks on and things are great


Hi all,
please bear with me until I get the hang of using this website thingymajig.
Well its been 8 weeks to the day that I left sunny Darlo and flew into Calgary and so far so good.
I did the training that I needed to do and have been out on my own and let loose on the public. God help North America.
I work for H&R Transport who are based in Lethbridge which is in southern Alberta and drive trucks in both Canada and the USA.
Hopefully I will be able to keep this site updated and give you an insight into my life over here.
I hope you enjoy reading my posts and looking at the photos that I take on my travels

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, just a thought here but when you post your blogs could you put the day, date and time? I think we would be able to relate better to it when reading.

Montedarlo said...

Will do, point taken. Cheers

Anonymous said...

orite uncle phil its matt thought i'd say hi sounds nice over there darlo has had bit of snow but i bet its nowt to over there hope you are well.