Friday, May 16, 2008

The last Few Days

Beautiful skies and empty roads are my idea of bliss.

Not sure if this is a Gopher or a Prarie Dog but will do some research. There are thousands of these critters running around and yes,they are very cute.


Hi.
Well dropped the trailer from Mississauga in the yard at Calgary, got preplanned to go to Los Angeles then had it taken off me.
Picked up a trailer to go back to Montreal and did a switch (trailer swap) at Brooks and the gave the trailer to another H&R driver who took it to Calgary. In the meantime I picked up a load from Brooks and ran for the border to make meat inspection. Joined the queue of about 20 trucks which in turn meant I was too late for inspection and had to wait until 0800 the following morning (Thurs).
Cleared customs no problem but as I had lost time I now could not make my delivery in Chicago 8am of the 17th so I am waiting to be advised whats happening from my despatch. There was talk of me switching again but in the meantime I was to do my best and get as far as I could which is what I am doing.
Stopped for lunch at the minute in Fargo North Dakota and have just enough time to reach Black River Falls in Wisconsin tonight.
Will update as soon as I know whats happening.
Bye for now !!

No comments: