Saturday, May 10, 2008

Back to the grindstone.

Well folks its back to work time. Dropped the car off a day early (thurs) and collected a trailer from Mississauga on friday afternoon. Only ran to North Bay and called it a day. Set off in good time this morning and before too long I saw my first live skunk running along the side of the road and a few hours later saw two moose and just managed to get a pic of ones backside as it hopped into the trees. I will post it tomorrow as I cant find the lead I need to plug the camera in.
Parked at Nippigon Ontario at the minute after doing just under 1000kms today,had some tea and a pint of milk and going to watch a movie.
I forgot to mention how strange it was to jump into a car after not driven one for 8 months and then to jump into the truck again, everything felt different in the truck as to how I remembered it but things are back to normal again.
Hopefully I should be able to get an internet connection tomorrow but if not I will speak to you soon.
Cheers

No comments: