Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The sun has had its hat on.

A buffalo/bison herd
Breakfast, apple fritter and a custard filled doughnut Mmmmmmm

Hi all, well everything is going well, the weather has been good and a bit of sun never hurt anyone.
Have had a good run so far,parked at Jamestown North Dakota last night and met a couple of guys that play Frisbee Golf. At first I thought they were joking but they are deadly serious and its apparentley very popular, check it out at www.pdga.com.
Made it as far as Swift Current SK tonight which is further than I wanted to be as I need to try and keep my hours low but its not a major issue. So far I am up to 11 days without having to reset my hours and I have got plenty of driving time left.
I have no idea yet what tomorrow will bring, I should be at Calgary in good time to drop the trailer so that the city drivers can deliver it. Fingers crossed a trailer will be ready for me to hook up to so I can get away with it.

2 comments:

Trkrjim said...

Breakfast of Champions, as we would say. I had my Dunkin Donut's this week too.

Montedarlo said...

Hi Jim, it is truly a feast. Got your link to the site for "dog be gone" but if I published that my mother would never speak to me again hahaha.
Got the doughnuts from the Petro 2 at Clearwater,it has a great bakery.
Cheers,Phil