Sunday, May 25, 2008

Back In Calgary.




Hi, well everything went smoothly including loading potatoes from Mattawa Washington the only hold up was trying to fax all of the paperwork to the broker at the border which took around 3hrs.
I enjoyed the run back as the weather was pretty good and the scenery is marvellous.
Arrived in Calgary, dropped the trailer and even though I have loads of hours I was told there was nothing for me, I thought work had picked up but it still seems to be quiet.
So, I am parked at the Flying J and in two minds what to do, my laundry or watch a movie? I could do with seeing a good action film as lately all I have seen is "chick flicks", 27 Dresses and Over Her Dead Body are just a few.
Ok, will have to see what tomorrow brings so see ya all later.

No comments: