Tuesday, February 26, 2008

On route for Bananas



Hello hello. Had a quick unload at Sutherlin and then hung round a bit while H&R decided to send me north or south. A decision was made and it was empty to Lodi California. Then this morning the message came through to run further south as its now a load of bananas from Port Hueneme which is good news.
Had planned to try to get my son over here before he goes into the Navy on 30 March but it looks like he has changed his mind and is now not coming. It seems thats happening a bit often now as I have been over here for 22wks and its getting to be a case of "Out of sight,Out of mind" Daft things like emails I send dont get replied to and invites to chat on MSN get ignored. I am not fussed, I am doing fine on my own.
Speaking of chat I have just installed Skype and so far I am Billy no-mates so if you use it add me, think my name is just "montedarlo"
Got nothing else really to say, I know Lyndon is down here somewhere so maybe I might get to meet him and catch up on stuff.

1 comment:

Trkrjim said...

i'm home every weekend and i get ignored both while at home and when on the road. my dog is happy to see me when i get home and thats what keeps me coming back.... are you staying for good or just enjoying the change? me- i'm here in iowa for the duration. only half serious about being ignored. they love me lots every friday (payday)