Saturday, February 9, 2008

Back in the truck

Hi, ended up having two nights in the Sandman as the truck wasn't ready and left for Iowa yesterday afternoon.
I know it sounds sad but the feeling I had when I got 3929 back after 2 days was the same you get when you get back home from holiday and put the kettle on. Everything I own is in the truck and it was good to get sat behind the wheel again.
I woke this morning in Hardin Montana and 3" of snow had fallen over night which stopped my plans to cross country to Rapid City South Dakota, best stick to the Interstates even though its 50 miles longer.
I have got 761 miles to go to the customer so I have ample time as the delivery is scheduled for the morning of the 11th.
I have written the text for the snow chain post but still need to actually take the pictures which will mean finding somewhere where nobody can see me chaining for no reason and finding a time when I dont freeze to death but it will be soon.
Thats it for now really, will update when anything happens.

No comments: