Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Fuji S100fs is up for sale.




My old camera is up for sale. Reviews can be found at the following links as I dont want to drone on about it too much so if you are interested then have a read up on it.

Digital Photography
Review


Photography Review

Londondrugs.ca

Included in the sale will be:

67mm haze filter which doesnt really do much except protect the lens from scratches.
67mm Polariser which reduces glare and gives nice blue skies.
An extra battery which is self explanatory.
A small camera big for wear over the shoulder or fanny pack style (Bum Bag)
An instuctional DVD for great pictures.
All instruction manuals and paperwork.
Plus if I can find it; an 8GB memory card.

I will be placing the camera on sale with Ebay shortly but would prefer if someone was to snap it up now as once its listed then I will not end the auction early.

The asking price on here is $450 Canadian and does not include any shipping charges.

I will try to answer any questions you have but google is a lot faster and better than me.

By the way, the camera is boxed and in "as new" condition.

No comments: