Friday, November 21, 2008

The week continued...

19 November

Ok, so I left you on the last post in Fargo North Dakota but that morning had left Bismark. Started at 07.45 with the standard pretrip then ran into Fargo for fuel and some brunch. Updated the blog and had a chat with another one of our drivers then punched it straight through for 7.5hrs and dropped the trailer into waterloo for them to unload. Didnt finish until late as spent so much time in Fargo but was all done for 21.30 so it was time to watch a movie then hit the sack. Other work only accounted for 30mins and all in all it was a good day, covered 1046km and it took 10.5hrs.

20 November

Was up and about by 0700 so sent in my daily macro's (messages) and waited for my next job. This came through pretty quickly and was to load from Chicago area the following afternoon. The collection was 280miles away so what do I do, I had all the time in the world to get there plus I could easily make the delivery. I made up my mind and would take the day off and leave in the morning.
So, I tidied the truck up, did a bit of shopping, bought a new game for the Xbox then proceeded to hammer that for the rest of the day and night.

No comments: