Sunday, November 23, 2008

Last day of the weeks trip today.



Hi all, well left Romeoville yesterday and ran hard all day. Covered 1044km in 10.5hrs and was parked at Fargo for 8.15pm which leaves me with 229 miles for today.
Had the news which I didnt want to hear that I have to unload the trailer at Winnipeg on Monday morning.
H&R's wage payment structure works from Sunday-Sunday which means that as this load will not be delivered until monday I wont be paid for it until next week, thats 900 miles and a collection gone from this weeks pay.
Will update with some figures when I get chance at Winnipeg.
Cheers,Phil

2 comments:

Tony T said...

648 miles ho ho ho.
A up Buddy, how's it going Phil.
We have evan got Snow here, see my Blog. Sounds like ur busy. Met up with Cath & Mick from Bradford today at Birstall near Leeds for a drink b4 they come out to Lethbridge, they fly in to Calgary 3-12-08. The wife & I had been to a Prestation seminar on New Zealand. Have a good one pal.
Tony T

Montedarlo said...

Hi Tony, so whats the score on New Zealand? Any truck driving jobs and is the country easy to get into ?
Cheers fella