Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Made it to Waterloo.

Montana going into North Dakota

Tom, looks like a fat kid in his first candy storeI am saying nothing but he felt it was something he had to touch !!!!Rambo! Eat your heart out


Hello all.
All in all it was an easy run to Waterloo and the trailer was dropped off tonight.
Spent an hour or so in Cabella's which is a huge hunting store where Tom showed an unhealthy interest in the guns and hunting knifes and I am sure he would of gladly spent all day in there.
The route down took us through Montana, North Dakota, Minnesota and Iowa.
I have tried to introduce Tom to the local foods, such as huge doughnuts, 64oz drinks, burgers that you cant get your hands or mouth around and all you can eat buffets, all of which he takes in his stride.
Have had a preplan through but not holding my breath to do it until its confirmed as I need the same trailer as the one I have dropped off tonight.
Will update soon. See ya !!!

2 comments:

Trkrjim said...

I like my guns too.

Anonymous said...

Ah,GUNS......Mmmmmm

I love America, I bet the socks were next door? They all have "pre-owned" tags with one saying $749, Jesus, how much is a new one?

Can you get me a 12 gauge pump action shotgun please? As my missus will be spending quite some time on her own when we get out there, one of the first things I'm going to do is get a 12 gauge and show her how to use it. You just never know what will happen when I'm not there...