Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sure someone has it in for me.

This morning in Wyoming

Hi all, I am sure the big man in the sky has it in for me. I wrote how I was looking forward to running from Utah into Colorado and guess what? The shipper has decided to change the delivery address so both drops are now coming off in Colorado, hence no great pics of fantastic scenery.
I also said I while ago that I was going to get a small BBQ which I did yesterday along with a reclining deck chair and low and behold the sky filled with storm clouds and I witnessed some of the most immpresive lightening I have seen.
So I am just plodding along and will be at my first drop in a few hours. Asked despatch if the load was booked in 24hrs ago and as of yet I have had no reply so I am just going to turn up and hope for the best, at least the sun is out so if they turn me away the deckchair will get its first airing.

No comments: