Monday, December 1, 2008

Work as usual.

Hi, got all setled at Edmonton for a reset and ended up having to drag an empty trailer to Brooks which threw a spanner in the works. As it turned out I didnt have the time to throw in another reset as I would of missed meat inspection at the border.
Picked up a loaded trailer and did the usual checks then set off for Sweetgrass Montana, cleared customs with no problems and parked on a door waiting for the inspection the following morning which was Sunday.
Had no worries Sunday morning and set off heading for Idaho. Once again, and just how I like it, I have loads of time to reach my destination so called it a day at Dubois Idaho, leaving me about a 6hr drive to the customer.
Today I left late as I have a late delivery and spent a few hours at Jerome Idaho, caught up on my emails and did some laundry then ran to the customer.
I arrived tonight at 7pm, was on the bay for my booking time at 9pm and all done including paperwork by 9.45pm....lovely!
It seems like I am heading down into California tomorrow but as of yet I dont know which part.
Thats about it for now folks, will update soon.

Pics coming soon, the connection was slow slow it was taking forever to upload.

No comments: