Sunday, May 29, 2011

Already its on the slippery downhill slope.

Not long after I posted the previous entry I received a satellite message dispatching me for the load, bear in mind it isn't loaded yet. When I informed the dispatcher my reset would be up in the morning which would be approx 2hrs after the trailer would be put on the dock and could I go in for it then the reply was basically no. I asked if the trailer had been loaded early, if so seeing as how I had already had 24hrs off I would run a few hours tonight so I could be in Calgary the following day, once again the answer was no..it wasn't loaded but I would be in Calgary tomorrow anyway !!

So, I throw out an open challenge. I will pay $100 to anyone who can travel 825 miles in 13hrs when limited to 62 mph (even in a car). The "average" speed needed is 63.5 mph

The good news is that I am dropping the trailer in Calgary,the bad news is I don't know whats happening when I get there.

Oh well !!

No comments: