Sunday, May 29, 2011

More pics and whats coming next.

Hi all, more pics as promised along with a few new ones from Las Vegas. Stopped off there for a few hours on my way back from Mecca CA.
Coming up is something that is not new but I have not done it for a long time. Its a detailed diary of what happens to me, how long I drive and where I am and so on and so on. I am on a reset in Winnipeg MB so I will be starting a fresh week and will log in as often as I can. Doing this type of thing really shows both how good the job can be and vice versa.

So to start, I parked up at 1930 last night which was Saturday 28th and am due to reset until 07.30 on Monday 30th. A reset wipes out any hours that I have previously used and in effect wipes the slate clean so its a fresh start.
The plan so far is to load out of Winnipeg or rather pick up a loaded trailer and head across to Surrey BC for delivery on Wednesday 1st at 7pm. Its roughly a 2271km (1420 mile) trip and I will have 3 shifts to do it in, easy enough if things go to plan.
We will see what happens, so enjoy the pictures. I have put a link on this page to my Flickr page, this holds all of the pics I have uploaded and a lot my blog readers will not have seen.
Speak soon. Any feedback would be welcome regarding the larger picture sizes, do you prefer them or not. Cheers

DSC_6561DSC_6484_5_6_tonemappedDSC_6414DSC_6207DSC_6127DSC_6090

No comments: