Thursday, May 5, 2011

Playing the waiting game.

Sat in calgary, have been planned to run into Idaho for a load but its all gone a bit wrong.
Had to reset as didn't have enough hours for the States, so far the reset was completed 6hrs ago.
My load was supposed to be ready yesterday morning but has been put on "test" whatever that is and I have heard no news since 3am....yes I was up that early.
Its now getting to the point where I will not be able to deliver the load ontime so basically I have lost it as well as the cash I could of earned running in Canada as I had hours available and only needed to reset for my US hours. If I am honest the trip wasn't really worth the reset as it was only 1000 miles which isn't a lot when you consider how its turned out.
Its annoying, frustrating, call it what you want, personally I would call it something a bit stronger but this is a family blog.

No comments: