Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The new camera does me proud.

Click on any of the pics below to supersize and see them properly


Shot in Montana with standard settings while driving past Not far from lethbridge taken at about 6pm
Used vivid setting for this and it came out well, I am pleased with this.Took this just south of sacremento about 8.30pm, its a point and shoot pic..nothing fancy but I like the blue sky and clouds while the sun is setting7X zoom, pretty impressive
The big one. 10X zoom, taken with no tripod as the image stabilizer takes care of the camera shake. The camera sorted out the exposure, copy it and use it as your desktop!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

More great pictures mate, you have a good eye.
Have a great holiday back in blighty.

Montedarlo said...

Thanks Mick, I have seen the stuff you have taken on Panoramio, very impressive. Three days into my hols, will update very soon.
Cheers,Phil