Monday, August 11, 2008

Bored of being bored !!!

The new camera, 8.1megapixel and 10x optical zoom.

Still sat in Calgary, dont know whats happening in the despatch office but things are really slow and I have had enough of sitting around waiting.
Was preplanned on a load to go to BC but as of yet there has been no confirmation that the load is ready.
Although I am sitting around waiting its not really time off as you are on call and expected to go when the load is ready, thing is, unless you get a layover paid then its all done for free.
Bought a new camera the other day and have tried to get the hang of using it, there is a lot of functions and will need a bit of practice to master them all. It seems ok, the zoom is superb plus it will fit into my pocket which is what I wanted so providing H&R get me on the road soon there should be some nice pictures.

No comments: