Friday, February 13, 2009

Tom is at home so I'm all alone.

Some pics from the last 2 weeks





Hello everyone, well Tom flew on Tuesday night and by all accounts had a very pleasant trip so its back to living the semi-reclusive life as usual.
Before he went home Tom and I did a couple of trips across the rocks to Vancouver and then as he was on the plane I was preplanned to go to Dallas Texas which was promptly cancelled as suprise suprise I was given a trip back across the I-94 but this time to Butler wisconsin and not Waterloo !!
Parked up tonight at a place called Osseo which gives me just over 200 miles to run to the customer in the morning which is not too bad at all. Put in a big day today as after leaving Beach-North Dakota I tried to reach Black river Falls-Wisconsin but sadly after in excess of 1100km (680miles) I ran out of time after 11hrs drive and ended up 30 miles short.
So its an early-ish start in the morning and once at the delivery I will find out what the rest of the day holds.
Will keep you informed as today is over and its time for bed.

No comments: