Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Back home for a while

Hi everyone.
Flew home last Friday and landed in Manchester early saturday morning. Jumped on the train which is just outside the airport and travelled 2.5hrs to Darlington.
Spent the first day at my brothers and slept forever when I went to bed on the night.
Have been through at my parents since and having a very restfull and relaxing time.
I need to have another blood test soon to find out if the meds I am on need adjusting.
I will be taking plenty of pictures and posting them soon. The blog looks very bare as it is so I will set about changing that.

4 comments:

mickfly said...

Hi Phil, Hope you're recouperating ok, and at least it will give you chance to go through your archives of photos and post some more shots.

paul and alison said...

Glad to see your relaxing Phil enjoy it while you can, take care Alison x

Anonymous said...

Hi Phil glad to hear you got back up to Darlington ok .Take it easy and you'll be back at it in no time.
YorkshireTipperDriver.Roland

Dave Caldwell said...

Hi Phil, enjoy your time at home and recover fully before thinking about work.