Friday, October 29, 2010

Some more pics from my time at home.

I wished I had been a bit quicker with booking my flights to come over to Canada as at first I had the choice of flying home today which is Friday. I left it for a day or so before booking and sods law dictated that the flight would be fully booked...only Sunday available.
I have done everything I needed to do over here and sitting around is now a massive chore..I am so bored.
So here are some more pictures from my time at home
These pictures are from Ladies Day at Newcastle. Ladies Day is a big thing for the ladies, they really let there hair down and hats are the order of the day...the wilder the better.
My dad owns a racehorse and although it wasnt running that day we still had "owners and trainers" tickets for the day. I went along with Megan who is my girlfriends daughter and she very much looked the part. Needless to say that with my luck I didnt win any money but a good day was had by all.





.

2 comments:

Chris Lunnon said...

Nice to know your still alive mate see you back on the road soon. i am in 3429 now if you see me in passing give me a wave good luck

Montedarlo said...

Cheers Chris, I am still going strong. Didnt know that you had a blog but stumbled on it last night and had a quick read. Pleased things are going well.
Will keep my eye out for you.