Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Medical passed, licence issued, drug tests today.

Hi all.
As I have been out of the country for over 30 days apparently I need to undergo another drug test which involves peeing in a bottle. This is not a problem, as I have never taken any drugs and my aim is pretty good.
Its been pretty boring sat in the hotel room so I have been browsing through some pics I have taken whilst at home. Anyone who follows me on Flickr will have seen them already so I apologise for that.
More updates will come soon.

This pic is of High Force. Found only a short drive from where I live

Taken with my new 180mm Macro lens. This lens bring you super close to what you are photographing and picks up details often not visible to the human eye

Bridie, my girlfriends dog.

The Angel of the North. 30 mins drive from where I live

This Lily was grown by myself from bulb, I was very pleased with it

Clicking on any picture will supersize it. Its worth it !!

2 comments:

Pat said...

The picture of Birdie is awesome. Nice lighting. And the angel looks like an airplane. congrats on the medical and aim straight!

Montedarlo said...

Hi Pat, glad you like the pics. The one of bridie was taken using a home made "snoot". If you can imagine getting a hand full of drinking straws then wrapping them with tape so you have a long tube, you then hold this over the flash. The result is a very directional and pinpoint light which gives great effects.
Thanks for all the best wishes.
Regards to you and your family.