Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Time flies by.

Hi everyone, firstly I must apologise for the lack on interest I have shown lately in the blog as it has been put well and truly on the back burner. I will endeavour to udate more regularly in the future.

I am still in the UK and having blood taken on a weekly basis along with regular hospital appointments. There has been no drastic change in my condition as my heart performs as it should for 95% of the time but occasionally likes to do its own thing and race away. The medication I am taking keeps this in check and its not a big issue. I have no idea when I will be declared fully fit although I have a Cardio MRI scan booked where the doctors will be able to have a detailed look at my heart.

My plan is still to return to Canada, complete my application for permanent residency and pretty much live happy ever after.

A short but sweet post this time, more effort will be made in the future.

Speak soon

4 comments:

Dave Caldwell said...

Great to hear from you again Phil, hope everything goes according to plan.

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with everything, hope you get back soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Phil,
glad to hear that you're ok and that things are going well.
All the best,
Jools.

Dave Gardiner said...

Hello m8 i am thinking of moving and working in canada and h&r seem to take drivers on, i was just after your perls of wisdom and what your experience of the company is and your time there, i am from stockton on tees and ex army also so any info would be great m8