Thursday, June 9, 2011

Got rid of the load at last.

Finally got rid of that godforsaken load when I unloaded this morning at Montreal. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders.
Picked up a trailer in Montreal for Vancouver but dropping it in Calgary. I need to get my foot down a bit as Monday is day 14 for me and I will need a 24hr break, that is unless they send me south from Winnipeg as the last few days poor miles have given me hours back to be able to run again in the States.
No new pictures lately so these are from the trip to Nogales a few weeks ago.

Northern Arizonacactus flowersdry river bed arizona

3 comments:

Mick Flynn Images said...

Nice pics Phil, did you use a polariser?

Montedarlo said...

Hi Mick, not a polariser but I cheated a little on photoshop and darkened the sky. I dont know why because when its compared with the original there is very little difference.
Did you ever get the ND filters ?

Mick Flynn Images said...

I got a cheap variable ND filter which is ok, and a polariser, BUT they are screw on, so when I have focused and turn the filters, I have to make sure that I don't turn the focus ring.
I have had varying results from the polariser, with both good and bad, but it would be great for tripod landscapes.
Keep on posting your great shots mate.
I'm not getting much internet, and not too bothered right now, as I am getting plenty of fresh air and exersise.
Drive safe.