Friday, March 27, 2009

No rush but the wheels are turning.




On my way to Sioux City Iowa but received a message stating my delivery had been put back a bit as the receiver doesnt work Sunday mornings. Its no hardship to me as it gives me more time to get there and you know I dont like running hard.
Today I ran mostly cross country and tried to keep off the Interstates, its been a while but a definite smile spread across my face when I looked through the windscreen and saw what was in front of me.



Today alone I spotted Bison, An Eagle, countless Deer, a Skunk and so many breeds of Duck and geese I lost count. Its been a good day. Work may be slow but my wheels are turning, there is money going into the bank and everything still feels new...if you know what I mean.



Only 656 miles to Sioux City so its either a big day tomorrow then a day off, or two easy days taking in the sights and stopping off for plenty of breaks.

1 comment:

Trkrjim said...

I am off all week so if your going by give me a call